Dear readers! Remember that the accommodation price when booking depends on seasonal fluctuations, one-time discounts, promotions, hot offers, your personal discounts in booking systems, and many other factors.
If you are planning to look for accommodation in a guesthouse for an extended period, it makes sense to book a room for a couple of days, live there, feel all the pros and cons, and ask the owner for a discount for long-term stay. If you are talking directly to the guesthouse owner, there is a chance to get a discount in the range of 10-40% of the amount calculated by simply multiplying the cost of daily accommodation by 30.
If you have received any new information about the guesthouses mentioned in this material or any other good offers, please share your discoveries.
- Ketut, the hotel owner, is the perfect example of hospitality. With all his heart and care, he and his wife help with any issue, worry about your comfort, and apologize even for things they can't control (like street noise, etc.). The rooms are very clean, with regular high-quality cleaning, fresh bed linens, and towels, as well as good internet. The location is also excellent. It's a quiet place. And with a bike/car/taxi, you can quickly reach the beach, the market, a large supermarket, and the airport.
- The view from the balcony.
- Excellent value for the money. The room is perfect, with an air conditioner and a huge balcony. Very friendly staff, and it's only a 5-minute walk to the beach.
- No fridge or safe. It can be noisy! If you decide to stay here, bring earplugs.
- Huge room. Very responsive staff. Quiet and comfortable place.
- Intermittent internet and poor bathroom cleaning.
++ Clean room, towels, and bed linen (which is not always the case in a hotel of this price range). Very kind and friendly staff. Tasty breakfasts, and you can also order rice, noodles for lunch or dinner at a very affordable price. A locker where you can lock up your valuables. Quiet air conditioner.
--- Dark and small room, as the sun practically does not get in due to its location. During the rain, be careful on the porch and step, it becomes very slippery.
Hikari Studios 9.0
+ There is a swimming pool
- Fairly clean, in the city center.
- Too little space, the hotel's territory, besides the rooms, only has a pool. Lacks space.