Bali.Live is the largest community in Bali!
We have created this community to provide you the most complete and up-to-date information about the island, which is constantly updated and replenished.
Here you can find articles about beaches and accommodation, hotels and villas, entertainment and attractions, descriptions of the island's neighbourhoods, transport and surf spots. As well as the latest news and updates on visas and entry rules for Bali.
Bali.Live is not just an online publication, but a community of like-minded people who like to communicate and help each other in a friendly atmosphere.
We are in favour of eco-friendly communication. Please read the rules:
RULES OF COMMUNICATION ON ALL BALI.LIVE RESOURCES
It is forbidden in posts and comments:
1. Use foul language, rudeness and rudeness in discussions.
2. Discriminate on the basis of nationality, race, gender, religion, age, political beliefs and sexual orientation. Advertise services based on gender, nationality or race discrimination
3. Promote extremism and violence.
4. Disseminate private information about a member, his/her identity, activities without his/her consent. Private information does not include information published by the participant himself/herself in his/her social networks and published in the official press.
5. Create topics and posts that violate the laws of the Republic of Indonesia or propagate violations of the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
This also applies to the topics of drugs and carding. Arguments such as "It's not a drug!" or "Why don't you ban alcohol?" will not be accepted as justification. This includes posting messages that defame the personal and business reputation of other Bali.Live members without confirmation. Verification may include official documents, cheques, publications in the Indonesian, Russian and foreign press, government regulations.
6. Create topics in any language other than English. Unless there is a compelling reason not to quote.
7. Publish images that could be considered pornography.
8. Misuse capslocks.
9. Discuss topics which are not related to Bali.
10. Publish more than 6 photos to a single post.
🗣 Bali.Live information resources:
For cooperation and commercial questions you can text us here:
✉️ email - email@example.com