Where will you spend 2 weeks?
Indonesia is a country of 17000+ islands which boasts of luxurious landscapes, endemic flora and fauna, secluded eco-resorts that can't be found on booking platforms. Richard Branson, Madonna, and Hollywood stars frequent these islands along with Princess Diana who loved to visit Indonesia.
The Rajah Ampat archipelago is a pristine wilderness at the heart of the Papua province where no tourist has ever set foot.
When can you visit this bewitching, non-touristic world?
We will organize an individual trip to untrodden corners of Indonesia anytime convenient for you.
How much resources do you need to dive into the whirlpool of discoveries and aesthetics?
We combined a comfortable 14-day/13-night journey for your soft immersion into a new atmosphere and comfortable adaptation after it. You will experience two weeks of travel around Indonesia with various discoveries and transformations. All of this is included in the price of 2150 euro per person (all inclusive). Upon individual request, the duration and the itinerary can be adjusted.
Why are you putting everything aside and flying to the other end of the world?
- Daily trips to discover hidden corners of Indonesian islands with a local guide
- The most diverse underwater world on the planet
- Safe swimming in clear water
- Summits with breathtaking views of the untouched nature of the archipelago
- Unspoilt by civilization indigenous people - "papuas, papuas, have never seen snow ..."
- Clean space from insects
- Above and underwater adventures under the supervision of instructors (snorkeling, diving, underwater caves, ancient rock drawings)
Be prepared that you won't want to pick up your phone for a long time and return to your routine. You will feel determined to delegate your affairs to spend as much time as possible in such amazing places.
TO SUM UP
The price includes:
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers
- 2 nights in the 5* Ayodya Bali hotel in the south of Bali, breakfasts, welcome dinner
- 8 nights of the journey to the archipelago, 4 local flights, all water and land transfers, accommodation on the islands and transfer stops, full board during the trip - breakfast, lunch and dinner, guide
- 3 nights in a villa surrounded by jungle and rice fields in Ubud, Bali, all transfers within the program, breakfasts, excursion with lunch, farewell dinner
- 2 excursions in Bali and full support of the guide during the trip to the islands
- Photo and video shooting throughout the trip
- Information support before and during the trip 24/7
- Domestic-Bali-Domestic Flight (Assistance in purchasing tickets is provided)
- Travel insurance
- Meals during free time from the program
- Individual photo sessions
- Additional expenses on request (SPA, tips, etc.)
- Hotel surcharges for room upgrades, family or single room occupancy.
Good news: visa to Indonesia for 30 days is free for Russians and most CIS citizens, and is issued directly at Bali airport!
For a personalized offer, contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What`s up, Viber: +79097188569
- VK: https://vk.com/nathalin_kerala
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004337827792
You can add one right now!