“To practice art, no matter how well or badly is a way to make your soul grow. SO DO IT!” -Kurt Vonnegut WHY A CREATIVE HOLIDAY? Creativity is our true
“To practice art, no matter how well or badly is a way to make your soul grow. SO DO IT!” -Kurt Vonnegut
WHY A CREATIVE HOLIDAY?
Creativity is our true nature and without it life is dull & meaningless.
We are inviting you to explore,
experiment and open up your creative channels with us in beautiful Bali. We will provide a space where you will be able to unleash the artist within and nourish it. No technical skills are needed for this journey, as you will be befriending your inner creative guidance through the activities we will provide.
We promise there won’t be any expectations, judgment, nor assess or score anything we will be creating in these 10 days. Instead we will share, embrace and accept whatever unfolds. Most of all we are going to have FUN!
What stops you from living a creative life? From giving birth to your own ideas and putting them into practice? From making things with your own hands and sharing it with the world or enriching your life with it?
Is it a lack of time or fear? Or maybe a feeling of not being good enough?
Expressing our inner world through art is one of the most beautiful ways of sharing ourselves with each other, it is pure and it is unique. It is us.
Bali is a special and inspiring place. It’s a creative vortex abundant in art, culture and colors. Balinese people express themselves through arts in their daily life, from the food they serve to the offerings they make for their Hindu Gods. Creating with their hands is a form of meditation for the Balinese and it takes place in every household.
WHY JOIN US IN BALI?
It is known that we as humans experience transformation in our lives once we have dedicated more time to creativity and arts. All of these activities will influence our self development and help us grow in so many ways.
We need to create in order to have a balanced life. To create is to give birth to ideas and possibilities. Creating art will open your senses to be creative in other aspects of your life.
We believe the arts should be present in everyone’s life.
WHO ARE WE?
● Oana has been living in Bali for almost 9 years and after leaving her corporate job in Europe, she decided that living a creative life is a must. During her time in Bali she has explored painting, design and traditional Balinese arts & crafts. She would love to share what she has learned with you and show you her version of Bali.
More about Oana and her work
● Alexandra has joined one of Oana’s creative holidays and fell in love with Bali. Painting and creativity made a place in her life 8 years ago and since then it enriched her and made her search for ways to share this with others.
In 2019, together with her partner Daniel, she created a collection of painted clothes and upcycled denim. She is excited to guide you closer to the artist within you.
More about Alexandra and her work
This experience is for you if
● You always wanted to paint or craft with your hands but have never found the right time to do it.
● You want to take a break from your very busy life and try something new, something out of your comfort zone.
● You love discovering new cultures, the arts and want to have an exotic experience while creating beautiful things.
● You are an artist and want to explore new techniques or get inspired.
Our program will contain a series of creative workshops
● intuitive painting
● nature painting in aquarelle
● Vedic art
● Rudolf Steiner art therapy
● traditional Batik (Balinese dyeing on cloth)
● collaborative art projects
We will also do movement based activities to stimulate our creative juices such as
● yoga and dynamic meditation
● salsa dancing
● rice-field walks
You will also get a taste of Balinese culture through visits to
● water Temple
● traditional Balinese dance event
● Balinese cooking class
● natural dying centre
● ancient Balinese village
And of course there will be time to
● relax by the pool or swim in the ocean
● get a massage
● go shopping
or simply go with the flow……….
This journey includes
● 8 creative workshops and all the materials needed for them
● 5 yoga classes including mats
● 3 meditation classes
● 5 visits to Bali’s cultural spots
● 1 Balinese cooking class
● 1 dance workshop
● 1 spa treatment
● 10 nights accommodation (7 in Ubud, 3 by the sea)
● 9 dinners and lunches
● Airport transfers and transport during the holiday
● Our personal attention and dedication to make you feel at home in Bali
You will need to take care of
● Flight tickets in and out of Bali (we can advice with finding suitable tickets)
● Travel and Health insurance
● Bali Visa (details will be provided)
● Packing your luggage
Accommodation is included from 15 to 25 of April. The activities which are part of the schedule will start on the 16th – in the morning.
We will spend the first 7 days in Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali.
Our stay will be in a newly built 4 star villa complex, set in an area close to the jungle and rice field view. We will have the entire space just for ourselves.
The last 3 days will be spent in East Bali in a retreat which is set literally by the sea. Hello sunrise!
Every room in this retreat is unique and you might find it difficult to leave.
If you wish to arrive in Bali earlier or leave later, we will be happy to advise you on accommodation or any other information you might need to make the arrangements.
Your investment for this journey is
EARLY BIRD price till 15th January 2021
● Including double occupancy EUR 1650
● Including single occupancy EUR 1920
Full price after 15th January 2021
● Including double occupancy EUR 1833
● Including single occupancy EUR 2133
This holiday is for a small group so limited space is available (8 rooms / 2 standards)
● 2 suite rooms for double occupancy (4 twin beds in total)
● 2 suite rooms + 4 deluxe rooms for double or single occupancy (6 king-size beds in total )
First in, first standard!
Reservation is secured upon deposit payment of EUR 750.
For more details please write to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
or drop us a message on Facebook. Don’t be shy!
We will be posting here more details about the actual activities and more pictures, so follow the event if you want to know more about it as we go.
We are looking forward to meeting YOUR ARTIST WITHIN!
From Bali with love,
Oana & Alex
14 (Thursday) 6:00 pm - 24 (Sunday) 12:00 pm