wed05may1:00 pm4:00 pmSwap ‘n Swim1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Citadines Hotel Berawa, Jl. Pemelisan Agung, Tibubeneng, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80363Event type:Meet-up,ShoppingDistrict:Kuta & Legian & SeminyakEntry:Free
MAY SWAP SPECIAL SUNSET EDITION **Update** This month we are doing our swap at Lemon and Salt in Citadines Hotel Berawa! With additional 100k, after swapping, you will get one non alcoholic
MAY SWAP SPECIAL
This month we are doing our swap at Lemon and Salt in Citadines Hotel Berawa!
With additional 100k,
after swapping, you will get one non alcoholic beverage and the access to beautiful infinity pool overlooking Berawa Beach for sunset, so bring your swimsuit and let’s get some sunset together!
Do you have a few dresses that you don’t wear anymore? Are you bored of your wardrobe and looking for an affordable way to get new clothes?
Say no more, at our Swap Party we will bring all our preloved clothes for you to swap them with the rest of the girls (boys also welcome to come!)
So come swap ’em out! refresh your wardrobe without wasting any money or resources
Please, bring them clean and ready to swap, nothing broken (unless is in a fashionable way ) and in case you are also thinking to get rid of some stuff we will also take clothes for donating to families in need.
Here’s how it works:
– Each brings clothes in good condition, up to 15 pieces
– bring extra hangers if you have to help us display your clothes better
– Upon entry, you swap the clothes for “tokens”. The tokens will come at 3 different values , items will be validated by our team: (<100k, between 150-300k, and >300k)
– These tokens are used to “check out” clothes.
Need energy for all the swapping? Get some of the amazing dishes and beverages available in Lemon and Salt! Fyi, their cookies are to die for!
FULL PROCEEDS AND LEFTOVER CLOTHES WILL BE DONATED TO A CHARITY OR DIRECTLY TO PEOPLE IN NEED IN BALI
– Safety comes first so please bring your mask
– Monetary exchange is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
– Each clothing owner is responsible for their own pieces, also in case of loss or damages.
– Some pieces may be refused if not cleaned or not fit to be exchanged.
– Leftover clothes will be donated to local organizations and/or given back to owners.
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm