Newearth Haven is hosting our new monthly Keliki Arts & Craft Market! For one day each month, we turn Akasha into an elegantly curated boutique market experience. Come and explore a veritable
Newearth Haven is hosting our new monthly Keliki Arts & Craft Market!
For one day each month, we turn Akasha into an elegantly curated boutique market experience.
Come and explore a veritable cornucopia of exquisite goods, from the finest handmade crafts to delicious street food and artisanal wares.
Music, traditional Balinese dance and performances will be happening throughout the day and evening.
Saturday June 26th 3PM – 9PM
Newearth by Ashamaya
Puhan Art & Craft
Keliki Painting School
• Food & Drinks:
Levi Klappertaart Bali
Curries N More
Warung Betawi Mak Yayah
Olive Lebanese Cuisine
• • •
Health & Safety Protocols Apply!
– No mask no service
– All guests are temperature checked upon arrival.
– Hand sanitizers are available throughout the venue.
– Venue is sanitized prior to opening and continuous sanitation is undertaken throughout the venue during operation.
– Capacity is strictly limited in compliance with government regulations.
– Under current regulations as stated in Surat Edaran Nomor 9 Tahun 2021 the venue has to close at 9PM
(Saturday) 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm