✧ Join us for Sacred Waters: 200 HR Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia September 13th – October 8th 2021 ✧ Learn more: https://www.thekulacollective.com/offerings/yoga-teacher-trainings/sacred-waters/september-2021 ✧Facilitators: ✧ On the magical island of Bali, every
✧ Join us for Sacred Waters: 200 HR Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, Indonesia September 13th – October 8th 2021
✧ Learn more:
✧ On the magical island of Bali, every breath is sacred, every moment can be breathtaking. We wake with the sun, we merge with the sounds of nature, we immerse ourselves in the ancient teachings of Yoga to reveal the wisdom that lies within. As we meditate on the elements of mountains, then coast, we allow the natural flow to re-synchronize our spirits to the rhythms of this wild earth.
✧ In this 200 hour Yoga teacher training, you will benefit from not one but two exotic destinations to inspire and clarify your vision. You will travel from the vibrant green abundance of the mountains to the raw elements of Bali’s stunning coastline, facilitating a deep transformational journey. We provide the opportunity to deeply connect to your higher self while in two tranquil and sacred environments. We practice and learn in the open air, drawing constantly from the elements of the Earth to help us in our process of self discovery, connection and truth as we step courageously into our dharma.
✧ Highlights of the Island Radiance 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training;
– Benefit from two locations in one training, experiencing the freedom of the ocean and the richness of the mountains in one, guided experience
– Practice in the open air, surrounded by the abundance of the jungle mountains and traditional rice paddies at Batu Karu.
– Live by the Indian ocean, meditating with the waves and breathing with the sunsets and the power of the sacred land of Kura Kura, blessed with several natural springs, feeding the pools surrounding the yoga space and nourishing the water lily pond with an affluence of crystal clear water, that according to locals are endowed with cleansing and healing powers.
– Nourish yourself on high vibration foods from the local, surrounding area
– Focus on the expansion of your own sacred consciousness as you dive deep into a lifestyle of yoga and holistic healing
– Visit local temples, participate in traditional ceremony, and experience the beautiful, sacred nature of Balinese living
– Rejuvenate yourself and inspire your life, finding sanctuary in stunning surroundings
– Help local charitable organizations with their work in our Kula Karma program
– Professional Massage & Wellness Counseling and various therapies available
✧ Batu Karu Organic Estate and Farm sets on the dormant volcano next to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Jatiluwih. On a clear day, the Batukaru summit allows for a breathtaking view of Bedugul lakes, Mt. Agung and Java Island. People come to Batu Karu for a variety of reasons: beautiful scenery, solitude, and good eating. Meals are made up of 70% farm to table produce, much of it freshly harvested each day from the organic kitchen garden. The beautiful mountain cottages, unique and tastefully decorated, are sustainably built from material direct from the farm, along with beautiful recycled, antique javanese and balinese carved wood and bamboo.
✧ Kura Kura Retreat is situated in a tranquil and secluded environment, nestled in a beautiful tropical valley in the heart of Bali, far away from the crowds of tourists, and just 50 steps from the beach of Seseh. The center is located in a traditional fishing village, untouched by major tourism but close enough to the shops and buzz of Seminyak and walking distance from Echo Beach, a famous Bali surfspot. Life at Kura Kura invites you to rise to the song of the birds, walk the beach, watch the waves and lose yourself in amazing sunsets. The elegant simplicity of the cottages gives a feeling of both being away and coming home. This intimate resort offers an oasis of serenity, a sanctuary for the body, heart and mind.
✧Email us for MORE INFO!
(Monday) 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Kura Kura Yoga Retreat Bali Beach
Jalan Pantai Seseh